Welcome to Robert-Kristen.com, your #1 source for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. We provide you with daily updates&news as well as daily gallery updates, media and much more! We currently have over 80,000 pictures in the gallery and counting. Browse the site and enjoy! XOXO. Lee, Cher and Stephan
Robert-Kristen.com is no way affiliated with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or anyone who is related to them. This is a non-profit fansite, dedicated to Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart. All photos, audio, video etc are being used under the Fair Use copyright law 107. All photos on this site are copyrighted and property to their respective owners unless stated otherwise.
Don’t expect a threesome with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Kellan Lutz—or even just a lunch date—to happen anytime soon.
They don’t hang.
“They’re just so complex, and I like to laugh and smile,” Twilight‘s Emmett Cullen told E! News at the W Hotel’s lounge backstage at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week just before the Monarchy show.
As for everyone’s favorite couple…
Yeah, Kellan’s not sure either.
“I don’t know what’s going on. I have no idea,” he claims. “I don’t hang out with Rob or Kristen.”
And while he promises that “a romance” is not the reason for this, he also quite clearly prefers one half of Robsten over the other.
“They are attractive humans, yes they are,” he admits. “I’m nice with Rob also. I look great with him too. I think I look better with Rob…Rob’s awesome. I love him to death.”
But don’t get the wrong idea. Despite word of a breakup, Kellan was chilling right next to 90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord in that fashion-friendly lounge, and they both had colds, so you do the math.
Sniffles aside, Kellan says shooting Eclipse has its pros and cons and, of course, it all comes back to Rob and Kristen.
“It’s going great. We all love Vancouver. It’s just that there’s just so many paparazzi everywhere,” he admits. “We’ve been moving around to new places like every two weeks. Especially for Rob—we feel bad for him. Like, we go out to cast dinners, and whenever Rob’s shooting, that’s when we can have free time because usually that’s when everyone is trying to shoot Rob or Kristen. So then we can actually be free to walk around the city and shop and go out to eat. You know, when we want to do cast dinners, it’s tough because you can’t just chill.”
Instead, Kellan plays board games like Risk and Clue with Ashley Greene and friends while Pattz and that girl whose name he hardly mentioned do whatever “complex” people do.
There is no denying it; we are all placed under the “I Love Robert Pattinson” spell that will hopefully never break. Last summer, only a dedicated few knew this British actor was absolutely fabulous. It took the rest of the world a little longer to catch on, but eventually we did, and we gave it everything we have. There are many reasons to love Rob and we took on the daunting task of narrowing the characteristics to the top five.
1. Good Looking. His tussled hair, his chiseled jaw line, and his infectious personality had fans lining up after seeing his first Twilight based interview. Yes, there are many other important qualities to a person besides looks, but when you look like Rob, attention needs to be paid to the details.
2. British Accent. Crisps sound more delicious than potato chips, lift sounds worldlier than elevator and the loo is just more fun to say instead of bathroom. It is no surprise that Americans are infatuated with the British accent; we view it as sexy, debonair, and mostly unique. So when Rob hit the scene, opened his mouth, and his British brogue popped out, fans fell deeper in love.
3. Gave Edward Life. Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer painted the picture of Edward Cullen as The Perfect Man. Not only was he painfully good looking, he was sensitive, caring, and a good listener. When Rob morphed into Edward, fans flocked to him because he was brining their hero to life.
4. Humble. Without a doubt, Rob is the most famous person in the world; he tops Google trends, he has been in the top five of IMDb for the past year, and a week does not go by without him on the cover of a magazine. He has a great career, he can buy and do whatever he wants, however he never flaunts his wealth and stays humble throughout all the madness.
5. Part-time Musician. Not only can he rock out to Lynard Skynard late night on set he also has a voice that record labels salivate over. Rob scored himself a spot on the Twilight soundtrack last fall with friend Sam Bradley and it helped the album top the Billboard charts. Pattinson is also a gifted pianist and fans will wait forever for him to be ready to release his own album.
It is hard to only pick five things we love about Robert Pattinson, so if you think we left something out, please add it below. Some runner-up reasons why we love Pattinson are; he nicknamed himself Spunk Ransom, seems to always be happy and smiling, he is not perfect, he loves his hair as much as we do, and he is very articulate in interviews and when interacting with fans. What did we miss?
Celebrities are good at a lot of things: self-promotion, engaging us in engagement speculation, having MINDBLOWING hair ROBERT PATTINSON. But one thing they can’t be depended upon to do is SIT THEIR ASSES DOWN all by themselves. Here’s an inside look at the seat cards for the 2009 MTV VMAs, so all of the celebrities and guests know where to sit and the cameras know where to capture that perfect “Oh-seriously-I’m-so-happy-for-you!” face when their competition wins.
Twilight fans may or may not face a bit of a conundrum on February 12, 2010. It is the shared date of release for Remember Me and Valentine’s Day.Remember Me stars Robert Pattinson (Edward in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse), while Valentine’s Day stars Taylor Lautner (who plays Jacob in the saga).
Both films were shot with the Twilight actors during their off-time between filming New Moon and Eclipse and will be released on the same day – perhaps reanimating some of the Team Edward versus Team Jacob spirit?
One might care to wager that Kristen Stewart’s summer-shot film The Runaways would probably not be slotted for the same release date.
So, if you have to choose (and you just might), which of the two films would you see on February 12, 2010? Does the joint release date hinder your plans to see both at all? Comment below and let us know!
By the time we showed up, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed & Paris Latsis had shown up to the show. I had tweeted that Jackson was there. Based on info I was given, it turned out to be incorrect. Just those 5 seemed to be there.
When the show ended the staff of the Backstage Lounge went in& out all the exists to try & shuttle the cast out of. In the end they picked a door & the cast speed walked out. But didnt try hiding. Robert & Kristen came out first, with Kristens manager. They got in the back cab…which was a mistake, as they were boxed in by the front cab which was going to take Nikki, Paris & Elizabeth. They sat there for what seemed like an eternity, before finally being able to get away.
Rob did not try too hard to hide himself for once. Instead, he took to just leaning on his hands & had this sad look on his face that actually can make you feel sorry for him, despite the fact he has a life 99% of the people would trade for. I found it funny the cabby seems to have a similar look….or maybe he was watching the metre thinking “I hope we never get going” lol.
I didnt even notice till after the fact that Kristen was in the first pic I took. Both Rob & her were wearing baseball caps. A change from the hoodie wearing days they seem to usually have. Too bad that damn truck was in the way though.